sCheck is a very useful Windows program for structural engineers to design and check steel beam-columns according to AISC 360-22 (16th edition) LRFD, AISC 360-16 (15th edition) LRFD, and AISC 360-10 (14th edition) LRFD. We understand you have many choices in selecting your structural software, so ask yourself this question: "Why would I pay more for something that is less accurate and more difficult to use?"
- ANSI/AISC 360-22 (16th Edition) LRFD, AISC 360-16 (15th Edition) LRFD, and AISC 360-10 (14th Edition) LRFD
- Check the capacity of any of the standard AISC shapes (W, M, S, HP, C, MC, L, WT, MT, ST, 2L, HSS, PIPE) against a set of load effects.
- Design and select optimal standard AISC shapes against a set of load effects.
- Consider moment magnification for non-sway condition.
- Capability to generate extremely detailed calculation procedures in Word and PDF formats. Click here for an example.
Sample Calculation Procedure
Operating System: Windows 7, 8, 10, 11