OpenGraph Library (SDK)[new]
Computations & Graphics, Inc. (CGI) OpenGraph Library (SDK) is a powerful 2D and 3D visualization and charting software tool. It is built on the industrial strength OpenGL. The library shields you from the need to learn the complex OpenGL API and makes it easy to setup impressive and interactive graphics framework quickly. This library is especially suitable for building scientific, engineering and financial software applications.
- Capability to draw different objects such as points, lines, triangles and quads
- Capability to draw texts including Unicode texts
- Automatic support for zooming, panning, rotating 3D models using mouse events
- Support graphic selections on drawing objects
- Support both 3D objects as well as 2D screen objects
- Support transparency
- Supports both native C++ language and managed .NET languages such as C# and VB.NET
- Supports Unicode and Non-Unicode in Visual Studio 2005, 2008, 2010 and 2012
- Ability to save rendered image to file
- Available in both binary library and source code form
- Very easy to learn. The library comes with a variaty of examples that illustrate the uses of the library including Win32 Windows, MFC Dialog, MFC Document-View, Winform and WPF Form
- Reasonably priced and royalty-free on binary redistribution
- Operating System: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8
- Development Tools: Visual Studio 2005, 2008, 2010 or 2012
The library consists of a C++ Windows DLL OpenGraphLib.dll and a .NET class liraray DLL OpenGraphLib_Cli.DLL.
For C++ DLL, it comes with a few header files under OpenGraphLib folder and a linking library OpenGraphLib.lib.
Four versions of binary are included for Visual Studio 2005, 2008, 2010 and 2012: Debug Unicode, Release Unicode, Debug Non-Unicode and Release Non-Unicode.
Download a free evaluation version today and see how it can save you precious development time and ultimately money.
But first, you need to agree to the OpenGraph Library (SDK) License Agreement License-OpenGraph.pdf
. Both binary and source code version are available
. The core of the library is written in C++. The .NET interface is writtern in C++/CLI